



We were very blessed with the gift of tickets to go to the Festival of Lights at Lewis Ginter. We went this past Saturday evening as a family...a great way to end our two weeks of wonderful family time! Grace would point at all the lights and giggle. Nathan verbally labeled all the various displays... until we got to the train display...then he was silent with his cute little face smashed up against the glass. I'm not sure if Matt and I enjoyed the displays or watching Nathan and Grace more...?? We are blessed!
1 comment:
Oh Ang,
The one of his little nose mashed against the glass is timeless! What great pictures!!
What a great way to end your time together!! We spend the weekend holed up in our house together after Maggie was home for a week after Christmas. We got a Wii and just spent Sat. and Sun.(after church) playing together. It was so much fun!
I hope you are all having a great week!!
Post a Comment