Matt built Nathan and small workbench and we gave him a toddler tool set with it for Christmas. Now he loves using his tools to fix everything!! Our washing machine has been giving us trouble. Today as Matt was tinkering with it, Nathan was right by his side helping his daddy...daddy's little helper. Too sweet!

2 comments:
Can't believe you let Matt fix the washer. I guess that Nathan did most of the work:) Hope Matt did a good job. Jon said what does she want sopmething else broken when I told him about it. We love you Matt and love picking on you.
yes. It is a scary thing when my hubby pulls out the tool box. Our old neighbor could fix anything... they fixed our washer a couple years ago. So Matt kinda knew what he was doing. Tell your hubby that Matt and I replaced the pump on our washer and it is working great! We love you all too!
Post a Comment