Monday, March 2, 2009
Snow Day!!
When we woke up this morning, we had at least 8" of snow...drifts were much higher. Nathan got so excited when we opened his curtains...but I'm afraid neither of my children share the excitement for playing in the snow that I have. I'm hoping they like it more and more as they get older. You can see a couple pics of crying children...Grace never warmed up to the idea of playing in the snow so the two of us came in after a little bit. But Nathan was thrilled with the discovery of playing with his digger and truck in the snow. We're all inside now to warm up...maybe we'll go outside again later. I love snow...as long as I don't have to leave home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh my gosh Ang, that is the cutest collage! It's funny that the kids are not so sure about the snow, Maggie gets upset when there is NO snow in the winter. She couldn't wait to get home to go sled-riding at Mema and Pop-pop's in November! Fionn doesn't think anything of it, but we've also not taken him out to play in it! He just loves to sit by the window and watch!
I hope you are all toasty and warm and enjoying your pretty snow!!
I was thinking of you and wondering if you had snow. Nice pictures. Did your mom get there?
yes. Mom arrived safely and in the normal time for the trip. We are loving having her here...I have to fight with my children for time with her!! :o)
Post a Comment