Saturday, September 19, 2009

Grace's birthday

I have planned and prepped for weeks...a lot of long hours and hard work went into this celebration - from making and sending invitations to knitting Grace's gift (hat and poncho) to sewing her birthday outfit to ordering the flowers and balloons, to catching up on her scrapbook, to making her year 2 movie, to making the butterfly chipboard books, butterfly chocolate covered pretzels, and party favor bags and more...
but I'd do it all again! Grace is precious and it is a special gift to be her mom and celebrate her life! We love you Grace!! (ps. Nathan made the decorations!)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like a great party :) We love celebrating birthdays here too but ours are a bit simpler - I don't know how you did all of that?! Sounds like you had lots of fun do and it was a blessing to you.