baby sized hats
toddler/young girl hats
older girl/youth hats
My sweet friend Ginger started crocheting hats similiar to these for her daughter and to sell on http://www.etsy.com/. I loved her sweet hats so she told me where to find the pattern and I was so excited to make this cute and quick hat. The next morning at church, a woman announced that she wanted others in the church to help her knit or crochet hats for children with cancer at Pittsburgh Children's Hospital....and she wanted to fancy up the hats for the older girls instead of plain beanie hats. I was so excited that I had just learned this new cute pattern and learned how to make the flowers to add pizzazz...so I've been crocheting away and have made these 10 hats in the past 2 weeks. Of course one is for Grace...but I'm so excited to bless others with these hats I'm enjoying making!! ps. I'm using 100% acrylic yarn so it is soft on their heads...if you have any extra you aren't using, send it my way and I'll make it into a hat.
No comments:
Post a Comment