
I love making my children feel extra special on their birthdays!
Nathan has been telling me since fall that he wanted a John Deere birthday...so John Deere it was. We had a small family party Saturday with a John Deere cake, green chocolate tractors for goodie bags, a shirt made by mommy, a tractor banner and balloons. And a big boy John Deere bike...which he's trying out in one of the pictures.
Each year I attempt to take some birthday photos ... so you'll see my attempt of 4 yr old portraits of Nathan in the collage.
Today on his actual birthday, I made him crepes for breakfast which he told me were "A little yucky ... and a LOT yummy!". We went to the zoo for the day ... Nathan got to ride in his new booster seat! And for dinner, he enjoyed homemade french fries, chicken tenders and milkshakes (per his request).
At the end of today, he said with a huge smile "I had a nice birthday mommy!" ... my birthday wish for my children is that they know how loved and special they are!
In just a few minutes at 9:16pm...4 years ago... I met my amazing son Nathan James!
3 comments:
How sweet! I am glad you all had such a wonderful time.
Enjoyed your pictures!! Loved the hat with the flower pizazz! That pattern looks like fun!
sorry we missed it. Looks like he had a good bday.
Post a Comment