Monday, November 8, 2010

Crocheting


My gramma Kirik would be so proud ... she taught me to crochet when I was little. My mom still has those unforgettable (and very uneven) first projects tucked away (potholders and doilies). But last fall, I picked crocheting back up ... and I'm addicted! Crocheting has become a stress release for me! My gramma would be surprised at all the patterns I have found online ... my favorite place is Mamachee etsy shop!

This weekend I finished a pair of house slippers to send to my sweet friend who is pregnant with twin boys and on bed rest. And I made this headwrap for my sister - in - law's Christmas gift.
Anyone else share my love for crocheting? What are you working on?

1 comment:

Cody said...

Just finished my first booty, too cute but too big... so now I will start all over!