I'd like to start making our family a cooked breakfast on Sunday mornings. It is our Sabbath ... our day to sleep in, worship our Lord with our church family, rest, and spend time with family! And I think sitting down together to slowly enjoy a warm and filling breakfast would be a great way to start this set aside day. So today I tried a new recipe ... pumpkin cinnamin rolls with cream cheese icing ... and they were yummy! (The trick will be to prepare most of the breakfast the night before so it requires minimal work in the morning ... on our day of rest!)Sunday, November 21, 2010
Pumpkin Yumminess!
I'd like to start making our family a cooked breakfast on Sunday mornings. It is our Sabbath ... our day to sleep in, worship our Lord with our church family, rest, and spend time with family! And I think sitting down together to slowly enjoy a warm and filling breakfast would be a great way to start this set aside day. So today I tried a new recipe ... pumpkin cinnamin rolls with cream cheese icing ... and they were yummy! (The trick will be to prepare most of the breakfast the night before so it requires minimal work in the morning ... on our day of rest!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment