
While the rest of us were busy carrying furniture into our new home ... Nathan was busy building a snowman!
We are half moved in to our house ... all the big furniture is in the house but not arranged. The contractor and flooring crew still have finishing touches to complete. And we couldn't get our queen size boxsprings up the old farmhouse stairwell.... Matt and I have no bed yet.
So for now I'm working on packing our clothes and toys getting us ready for the final move. And I'm also working every chance I get on Christmas gifts ... my craft/sewing stuff can't get packed until we are there ... I can't lose any work time with it packed up!
1 comment:
angie - we do something very similar with our cards. We keep all of the ones we receive, put them in a basket, then throughout the year we pick a card and pray for that family during our morning circle time at school. :)
Post a Comment