Friday, December 10, 2010

Choosing to be Grateful


Our family is being attached left and right by Satan ... but I'm reminded of something my dad would always say ..."Satan attacks when you are making a difference for Christ." So even though I feel like falling apart in tears and giving in to discouragement, I'm choosing this morning to be grateful and press on.

I am grateful for

1. fresh Florida grapefruit, oranges and lemons

2. my sweet friend Julieanne who connected us with the citrus man and who blesses me in many ways

3. yarn and crocheting

4. a couple orders for items I make providing money for Christmas gift supplies

5. being greeted by smiles and hugs first thing in the morning

6. Peppermint Mocha coffee creamer

7. finding Starbucks coffee beans for $2.50 a bag at the Amish bent and dent store ...

May our attitudes be that of gratitude all day long!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your decision to face Satan's attacks with gratitude is inspiring and challenging! Thank you for sharing....I'm pretty thankful for yarn to knit with too :)