Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Big Boy


Here he is. My Big 5 year old Boy! Not sure how we got here ... but I am so in love with this sweet boy. His hunger for reading the Bible and praying makes my heart melt. I've been praying a blessing of a gentle heart over him since birth and I see the over-senstive, easy to meltdown boy growing into a tender hearted lover of God. He can't get enough of reading and learning. He writes his name on everything and counts non stop these days. His academic learning has exploded and he will definately be ready for Kindergarten in the fall. He loves to be out in God's creation and watch Planet Earth videos with his daddy. He loves to be my helper especially in the kitchen. His best friend is Grace. They love to play together and have the best imaginations. Nathan plays with his trains, tracks, etc for hours each day... definately his favorite toy. Time at the table with art supplies is also a favorite. I am so thankful for Nathan and all that God has taught me through being his mommy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: