
I can't even tell you how excited I am about our new table for the back porch. I had an old storm door and window from my grandparents' farmhouse hidden away in my mom's shed. Last summer, I ran into my brother's friend from high school who makes furniture out of old wooden doors. I told him about the storm door I had and asked if he could make us an outdoor table with it since our outdoor table sold with our house in Richmond. He came out to see the storm door I had and said he'd do what he could. He worked on it off and on since last summer and just brought it to me two weeks ago. I am SO in love with what he did. He used all repurposed items except the glass top ... and put hours of work into. Thanks Jim! Now I'm looking for two more vintage wooden chairs to put at the table. I am so blessed!
1 comment:
That is gorgeous! I love it!!
Post a Comment