Have you every had the pleasure of scrubbing your pans with one of these scrubbies? I never had until last spring, my friend Cody who was just learning to crochet at the time asked if I could figure out how to make these pot scrubbies and then help her. So I found a tutorial on youtube and made some adjustments ... and here we go. I haven't stopped making them since! They make great gifts paired with the cotton dishrags I make. I've also started bartering with and selling them. I bartered scrubbies for my pepper and broccoli plants. And I had a basket of 13 scrubbies out at my yardsale ... they were a hit. I sold all but 1! If you'd like to learn how to make these awesome things ... my friend Cody has a great tutorial here. I make my scrubbies and dishrags a tad smaller than Cody ... just adjust to the size you like, but this tutorial will give you the basic pattern.
1 comment:
I have the scrubbies,they are great
Post a Comment