
All the hard work of getting the pool open was worth it!!

Matt's brother made us these boards for Christmas ... the game was a hit!

Matt's mom and Grace swinging on our tree swing.

My sweetie pies! Grace is wearing a festive skirt I made her for the occasion. Thanks Dana at MADE for the
circle skirt tutorial.

We had our first family gathering at our new home on Monday to celebrate the fourth of July. The pool was open! We got out the cornhole game. We cooked out. And had a great time together with family. Most of all ... I was SO blessed to have a home where family could gather together and have a great time ... I've been wanting that for years! I'm so blessed!
1 comment:
HI, I came across your blog from the Dana-Made-It tutorial. Just wanted to say your skirt is lovely, and you also made a piping? Lovely sweet kids too.
Edwina
Singapore
Post a Comment