We've had a lot of rainy days this fall ... which lends itself to inside projects. One rainy weekend, I didn't leave my spot by our fire place (where my hubby had a roaring fire going) or put down my crocheting for much ... and here is what we got. (it took me 2 weeks of lots of crocheting to make all these hats)

Sock monkey and owl hats requested by Matt's cousins' daughters.

Turkey and Elmo hats for a 1yr old boy birthday gift and 2 yr old girl birthday gift.

And my beautiful Grace in her new winter hat that matches this year's winter coat.

Nathan making faces at me while I try to take his picture before we catch the bus with his new winter hat on.

And I actually made myself a fun hat ... I love it and get lots of compliments every time I wear it!
No comments:
Post a Comment