Thursday, January 19, 2012

Neck Scarf for a friend

One of my friends who is also addicted to crocheting shared the link for this spiderweb scarf with me last fall. I love free patterns! So after the craziness of making Christmas gifts was over, I was looking for a new pattern to try. And I decided to make this neck scarf for my sweet friend who lives in DC area and commutes to work ... homemade love to keep her warmer on her commute. I love how it turned out and I finished it off with a vintage button from my gramma's button stash. (I hope she gets my package before she reads my blog!)

2 comments:

Joanie Carter said...

I so enjoy looking at your pics! What a wonderful home and life you have! :) I so miss you at volleyball!!

Sara Senich said...

I got yesterday! Love it! Thanks so much. Can't wait to try it out.