Saturday, March 1, 2014

the tale of two scarves and a hat


In a special package from Peru, I received some 
baby alpaca yarn.  I was so excited!
It has been sitting in my craft area waiting to
be made into something ... and I had decided
that something was going to be for me.
Now ... the trick to 100% alpaca yarn is that it
doesn't hold its shape so I had to think of
the perfect thing to make...and...
I made myself a slouchy beret and a
coordinating ribbed neck scarf.



And remember my sweet girl is learning how to knit.
Here is her first knitting project ...
a pink scarf for herself!
She proudly wore it to church last week.
And she already started on a new scarf!
Love It!


1 comment:

Lucinda said...

The beret and scarf look great on you - the colour really brings out your eyes! And well done Grace too - her scarf is adorable :-)