Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Baby Gift


My sweet friend Julie from church is expecting
a baby boy in May.  
Saturday, Grace and I attended a baby shower for her.

My idea for a gift was "Hats for Baby's First Year"!
So I made...
 a monogram beanie (newborn hat)
bucket hat (summer)
pumpkin hat (fall)
Steelers football hat (winter)
newspaper boy hat (spring)

You also see a sly fox hat which was 
a special request by the mom.


I made tags and hung the hats in order
on a "clothesline" so she pulled 
the end of the string and the hats
came out in order.


Close your eyes if you are one of my other dear friends or 
sister in law who are also expecting ... you may see this idea again!
If you'd like to give "Hats for Baby's First Year"...
check out your options and prices over at Sew Blessed.

No comments: