Monday, March 6, 2023

February update

 

Our pastor and wife gave the kids these cool puzzles for Christmas.
They had fun completing the puzzles this month.

Grace - 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle of Christmas postage stamps

Nathan - a 3D puzzle of a tram

We made these stuffed, felt "pocket hugs" for the shut-ins
widows, and widowers in our church.  (27 total)

And I had fun making these "loved beyond measure"
cards to send "grandparents" for Valentine's Day
(I copied a page from my gramma's Betty Crocker
cookbook to make the envelopes.)

Grace and I had fun making these heart shaped
shortbread cookies that got dipped in dark chocolate. Yum!!



And we enjoyed our family Valentine date ...
chocolate fondue and "love notes" for each other.


The kids are 6 weeks into the youth archery league
and really enjoying it!

We've also been pruning fruit bushes/vines, and trees plus
getting started on splitting/stacking next year's firewood.

Our days are FULL ...
of hard work, love, stress, and joy!





No comments: