



We headed to the mountains for our annual fall camping trip. The temps were quite chilly...lows in the 30's and highs in the mid 40's. But we bundled up and enjoyed the fall beauty. It was great to take time to soak up God's glorious gift of fall as we hiked and drove along Skyline Drive.Grace loved her first marshmallow toasted over a campfire. And Nathan was thrilled to sleep "outside"...actually in his sleeping bag in the tent. Great family time!
2 comments:
Ang,
Looks like you had a lot of fun!! I have to tell you, i told Maggie people only camp in the summer, so i can't let her see this post, lol!
We didn't get a chance to use our tent at all this year with Fionn being so small and had to PROMISE her that we would indeed go camping next year!!
I love fall, we drove north yesterday to a little festival in the woods that we hit annually, and it was beautiful just looking at the leaves with Maggie!! I'm posting pictures from it today!!
Maggie's getting so excited for Halloween, she just sits and stares at her costume, she can't wait to wear it. I can't believe it's that time again already!!
I hope you have a great week my friend!!
-Ging
Can't believe you didn't invite Lorene and I this time. :) We would have been super cold this year with no blankets.
Post a Comment