Nathan, Matt and I all had dentist appts this morning...Nathan's first one. They call it a "happy visit". I sadly missed out on his first visit because I was in another room getting my teeth cleaned. Yes. Nathan took his dump truck and digger in with him. Even after seeing Matt and me in the chairs, he could not be convinced to climb up in. So the sweet lady showed him all her tools letting him check them out...and he even let her look in his mouth putting the mirror and poker thing in checking and counting his teeth. We all got A+ reports...and came home with new toothbrushes. Nathan is showing me his on our way out of the office...the only picture I got since I wasn't in the room with him. I'm so disappointed. But I'm proud of Nathan.Friday, November 21, 2008
Nathan's first visit to the dentist
Nathan, Matt and I all had dentist appts this morning...Nathan's first one. They call it a "happy visit". I sadly missed out on his first visit because I was in another room getting my teeth cleaned. Yes. Nathan took his dump truck and digger in with him. Even after seeing Matt and me in the chairs, he could not be convinced to climb up in. So the sweet lady showed him all her tools letting him check them out...and he even let her look in his mouth putting the mirror and poker thing in checking and counting his teeth. We all got A+ reports...and came home with new toothbrushes. Nathan is showing me his on our way out of the office...the only picture I got since I wasn't in the room with him. I'm so disappointed. But I'm proud of Nathan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a good mom. You totally know the importance of being there for every new thing, and feel appropriately miserable when you have to miss something. =} I'm loving your blog, and the photos of your family's goings on.
Post a Comment