My sweet friend Cody sent me a Simplicity pattern for a great skirt! So I grabbed a vintage sheet from my stash and got to work on this titled 1 hour skirt ... and two weeks later, I finished it! I'm excited with it though and hope to make more as I would like to wear skirts more and pants less.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
1 hour OR 2 week skirt
My sweet friend Cody sent me a Simplicity pattern for a great skirt! So I grabbed a vintage sheet from my stash and got to work on this titled 1 hour skirt ... and two weeks later, I finished it! I'm excited with it though and hope to make more as I would like to wear skirts more and pants less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss you friend!! The house looks GREAT, I wish we were closer, I would be there in a heartbeat to help you paint!!
I've not been on blogger that much lately as I've been BUSY BUSY BUSY making all kinds of fun goodies for the Holidays. I'm actually coming home this week for the first time in 4 years for Thanksgiving and shopping! Kind of excited! I have sessions all weekend out in Albion getting ready for the Holidays!
LOVE all the sewing and crocheting! I'm making Cate a dress for Thanksgiving. I crocheted her a fun little hat too! I'll post pics soon!!
MISS YOU!!!!
Post a Comment