
It is so encouraging to my heart to see these folded hands, Grace's bowed head, and hear her sweet prayers ... that are from her heart.
And my precious boy can't get enough of the Bible! He devours his toddler Bible and every Bible story/devotional he can find. Matt and I are reading through the Bible this year ... and on mornings that Nathan wakes up before I've finished my quiet time, he cuddles up on my lap and listens as I read our loud from God's Word.
As a family, we are memorizing a scripture passage each week. I am so amazed at how excited Nathan and Grace are to hide God's Word in their hearts and how well they are doing with learning the verses. wow!
This morning, Nathan asked me if we could listen to Bible songs .... he can't get enough! And I can't describe how excited this makes me to see my little ones hungry for God!!
No comments:
Post a Comment