Saturday, March 19, 2011
Nathan's birthday
Our big boy turned 5 on March 10th. wow! When he woke up and I wished him a happy birthday, he told me we had work to do ... balloons to blow up and a cake to make. I already had the balloons blown up but he enjoyed icing his cake and licking the icing spatula. He loves building and fixing with his play tools. He asked Matt to build him a work table "that he could walk around". So my smart (just not so smart with building) hubby used leftover wood from the work done on our house and made Nathan a table ... which he loves. And I used a pillowcase and scrap material to make him a toolbelt. We celebrated his birthday with a nice dinner of his choice (couscous and pretzel salad is what he wanted ... I added pork chops, corn, and rolls to the menu) with grandparents. What a joy to celebrate his precious life!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment