full of family, friends, being thankful, birthdays,and creating!
We had an early Thanksgiving dinner (even though we had swiss steak) with Matt's extended family at our home. Then we spent the weekend before Thanksgiving with my brother and his family in Baltimore. (no pictures though ... we took the camera bag just no camera) Matt and mom's birthday bookended Thanksgiving. And we just enjoyed our yearly Thanksgiving visit with our friends the Ayars family.
I've been working on getting a start on homemade Christmas gifts.
And I've had a handful of orders ... two large ones that have kept me busy. I am blessed for this opportunity for me to make the money for gift supplies! God is good!
I've been working on getting a start on homemade Christmas gifts.
And I've had a handful of orders ... two large ones that have kept me busy. I am blessed for this opportunity for me to make the money for gift supplies! God is good! 
1 comment:
Nathan looks adorable in his new glases :)
Post a Comment