Wednesday, November 30, 2011

We are THANKFUL!

This year, we have worked hard as a family to chose to be thankful in ALL things. During the month of November, we created this fall tree ... each one of us picked a color and painted our hands several times to make the leaves. Each day we added new leaves to the tree with what we were thankful for ... the kiddos loved it and I was blessed with what their hearts are thankful for!
Here are a few things that I am incredibly thankful for ... many racks of wood that are keeping our house warm. Last year our house was cold with the fuel oil heat so this wood is not only saving us a lot of money but blessing us with a warm house!!


And I am so blessed by our abundant harvest this year. We grew sweet potatoes (in the North)!! Our shelves, baskets and freezers are overflowing with produce.




1 comment:

Johanna said...

That thankful tree is a great idea :)