Sunday, December 18, 2011
Play Tents for Nathan and Grace
I found this indoor play tent made by Jen (a sweet stay at home mom who has Tender Hearted Crafts) at a craft show this fall. And I fell IN LOVE with it. I told Matt all about it and that I wanted to make Nathan and Grace each one for Christmas. Jen had offered to share the directions with me ... (Matt and Jen grew up in the same church together) ... but she put a lot of work into figuring out how to make it and I wanted to support her as a fellow crafty mom ... so I bought the flowered one (bottom picture) from her for Grace and made the construction vehicle one (top two pictures) for Nathan. I'm not sure how we are going to "wrap" these two Christmas gifts. Nathan and Grace are going to love them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This turned out great!! Now Freddy wants one!!
Post a Comment