We sponsor two children through ChildFund. One is a little boy, Lavanto who is Nathan's age that lives in Indonesia. The second child is a girl, Grace's age that lives in Bolivia. Last week for Nathan's writing one day during school, he wrote a letter to Lavanto. He loved it and I loved that we could have a writing lesson for school doing something like this. I am so blessed with the teaching and learning that is going on at our house!
Sunday, October 7, 2012
A Letter to Lavanto
We sponsor two children through ChildFund. One is a little boy, Lavanto who is Nathan's age that lives in Indonesia. The second child is a girl, Grace's age that lives in Bolivia. Last week for Nathan's writing one day during school, he wrote a letter to Lavanto. He loved it and I loved that we could have a writing lesson for school doing something like this. I am so blessed with the teaching and learning that is going on at our house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment