Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hunting Scarves

 

This is the third year in a row, my hubby and father in law have had some "hunting gear" project for me.  Jim requested a double sided orange/camo short scarf ... less than 48 hrs before the first day of deer.  And Matt "rethought" a neck scarf for hunting 2 days before the first day of deer. While visiting a friend, I saw she was knitting camo neck scarves for some relatives' Christmas gifts.  I told Matt about it and started making him one for his birthday.  Right before I finished it off, he commented (not knowing I was making one) that he didn't think he'd like one of those neck scarves I'd told him about ... so I ripped it out so I could use the yarn for something else ...only to use it to make a second neck scarf for him.  (I'm smiling and thankful my family enjoys my God given talents.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: