Monday, March 10, 2014

EIGHT years ago tonight ...

...I held my sweet baby boy in my arms for the first time.
I can still hold him in my arms... just not quite the same way!
He is a hugger and a cuddler and I love that!

That night, 8 yrs ago, as I smiled and 
adoringly looked at my son...
I couldn't imagine the boy God has made
him into eight years later... 

Nathan has a tender heart and loves Jesus
with ALL of his heart!
He can't get enough of God's Word!
He is a giver ... to a fault at times.
He wants to help ... everyone!


He loves to learn ... can't get enough!
He has become an awesome reader
and almost always has his nose in a book!
He is an author! 
(has written 4 stories this school year)
He is totally into American History.
(his birthday theme was Revolutionary War)
He is always asking questions!
He is learning about and enjoys classical music/composers.


Nathan loves to be creative and use his imagination.
And an imagination he sure has!
He is always drawing or making something.
He quite often is in dress up clothes pretending.
Nathan loves to be outside!


He is a mommy's boy.
But he adores his father!
Gracie is his best friend.
Being together as a family is his favorite!
He loves being home schooled!


He can be rude and selfish ...
and have meltdowns...
just like the rest of us!
But I am SO blessed by the boy,
and all too soon, man of God 
Nathan is becoming!

I am proud of you buddy!




No comments: