Grace wanted a "rainbow" birthday.
(I love rainbows too so was excited when she requested this theme!)
Nathan made the decorations for on the door.
We made a rainbow and clouds with streamers
and white balloons in our dining room.
Our table setting had each color of the rainbow!
Snacks were rainbow Twizzlers and Skittles.
We made this yummy fruit pizza for her "cake".
And I made her this rainbow outfit!
Birthday roses from daddy!
She blew out the candles before we were done
singing "Happy Birthday"!
Grace requested a family photo of us all hugging!
(Nathan looks a little uncomfortable.)
Our colorful celebration guests included ...
My mom.
Aunt Kathy and Uncle Bill.
and Matt's parents.
And my sneaky way of teaching her how to tell time ...
Matt and I gave her a analog watch for her birthday.
She loves it! I also made her a lap desk
which I'm sure will sneak its way into a photo someday.
What a blessing ... to celebrate the beautiful life of Grace!












1 comment:
Great decorations!
Post a Comment