Somewhere in the midst of a new day homeschooling
my two children ... is that feeling.
Somewhere in the midst of baking another batch
or preparing another meal
... is that feeling.
Somewhere in the midst of hanging out more laundry
on a sunny fall day ... is that feeling.
Somewhere in the midst of scrubbing the
bathroom, again ... is that feeling.
My days are full. My days are demanding and overwhelming.
My days of homeschooling as we do, take a lot of attention, preparation and energy from me.
My family's lifestyle takes a lot of extra work from me.
My desire to love my family and point them to God is hard because I'm imperfect.
But in the midst of all of this ... is that feeling on CONTENTMENT!
This doesn't mean there isn't stress or problems ... it means God has given me a peace
and faith that He will provide all our needs ... and that I am content.
And in this place on contentment is true happiness!
I am content! I am happy! I am blessed!
Make sure that your character is free from the love of money,
being content with what you have;
for He Himself has said,
"I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU,"
Hebrews 13:5




1 comment:
What a beautiful post, Angie! Contentment. Yes, we can find it anywhere. We just have to look. I can almost feel the contentment as I look at your lovely photos. :-)
Post a Comment