Gifts to Wear
hat and scarf sets for my children
basket weave hats
button brim hat
slouch hats
ribbed beanie hat
Lots and lots of hats for family this year!
boot cuffs for my stylish sister in laws
wool felted slippers for my hubby
If you don't crochet, knit, sew, or have any craftiness ...
but want to give handmade gifts ...
look around your area for craft shows,
local made items at small hometown stores,
or online at many places like www.etsy.com!
Gifts to Eat
Pie filling, jams and salsas will be among the gifts we are giving this Christmas.
It is nice because I put most of the work into these gifts in the summer
way before I'm thinking about Christmas.
But family and friends love these canned items!
We will also be giving homemade bread with honey butter.
Home made cappuccino mix.
This recipe was easy to make and is yummy!
(of course I had to try it before we gave the mix
to Gramma Pearl!)









No comments:
Post a Comment