Gift Wrapping - our simple way to wrap gifts
brown paper bags and rolls of brown paper
(from Dollar Tree)
handmade tags
(printed "We give because we love." on
cardstock, cut with paper cutter and
rounded corners with punch)
hearts with tag
(these are applesauce cinnamon ornaments
that the kids and I made with my mom
one blustery afternoon)
bakers twine to tie everything together
(I made my own in an effort to not spend
more money and since I had the cotton
string already from making my mom's snowflakes)
I must admit that I was pleased with the presentation
of our gifts ... and giddy for the time to arrive
for giving these gifts we put so much
love into making!
Side note - I let the kids each pick out a roll of
decorated wrapping paper from Dollar Tree
for the gifts they would receive from us!
And Nathan made his own wrapping paper...
personalized for the person receiving his gift!
Here he is showing the wrapping paper he
made to wrap the dish towel he gave me.





No comments:
Post a Comment