Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Nathan and Grace's BAPTISM

Remember the promised Baptism Pictures ... here they are!

Pastor Roy met with Nathan and Grace in preparation for their baptism.  He asked them to write a short testimony to share with the church before being baptized. And after being baptized, we all laid hands on them and Pastor Roy prayed over them with the congregation in agreement to help them in their walk as a Christ follower!



Nathan's testimony
"I have recently accepted Jesus as my Savior and am being 
baptized to show that.  I love Jesus, serve others 
and try to follow the Bible but I need to take the next
step in following God; receiving God's gift of Salvation
and now being baptized.  I ask all of you to help
me in my walk with Christ."






Grace's testimony
"I love God and I want to serve Him with my life.
My Mom and Dad have helped teach me to live for God,
and to serve others.  I am publicly proclaiming that I 
want to follow God by being baptized."






Thank you Colleen for arranging for this special day to be caught on film!


No comments: