Saturday, October 24, 2020

September... a juggling act!

 I told Matt multiple times during the month of September
that I should sign up for the circus because I was
getting a lot of practice juggling and our family
was only one tent short of a circus these days!


In the midst of the circus, we had some special moments that I want to share...

We celebrated Grace's 13th birthday cowgirl style. 

We went to Miracle Mountain Ranch for a trail ride.  It was a beautiful September afternoon and we all had a great time!  We came home for a night of Red Rooster pizza, horse movies, and lots of ice cream!






On Saturday, us girls had a mother/daughter date.  We went out for coffee and spent time
talking about becoming a woman after God's own heart.  To help Grace in this, we gave her an adult study Bible, teen girl devotional and journal ...don't forget the pretty pens. 



Matt's birthday roses for Grace's birthday reached
a dozen last year on her 12th birthday and will
stay there from now on.
She loves this tradition and smelling those
light pink (meaning "grace") roses!


A second special time this month was when we 
went hiking at Chapman Dam for our monthly
family hike enjoying the beginning of fall!
But the best part of this day was visiting
with some sweet friends, Mama and Papa Seth,
(who live near Chapman) that are soon moving!



Circus peanuts anyone?

No comments: