I am THANKFUL for ...
I am thankful for the beauty of fresh snow sparkling
in the morning sun.
I am thankful for a beautiful fall morning spent hiking at
Presque Isle State Park with my family.
I am thankful for Grace's love of puzzles.
And the puzzle "museum" in our living room
where all the puzzles she's done this month
are displayed.
I am thankful for Grace and my
afternoon project time.
(below she is sewing a pair of pj pants
to give Matt for his birthday)
I am thankful for my kitchen helper.
(We made this super yummy salted caramel chocolate
layered cake for Matt's birthday dinner.)
I am thankful for my husband!
I am thankful for handmade Thanksgiving cards
to send in the mail and include with meals delivered.
(Grace and I made these one Saturday morning
while the boys were turkey hunting.)
I am thankful for food to cook, pack up
and deliver a Thanksgiving feast to 10 "guests"
(My mom joined us for this adventure.)
(Nathan plotted our stops and mapped
out our route for delivering these meals.)
"Guests" were waiting eagerly for our arrival
with their Thanksgiving meal. We were so
blessed to have this opportunity to share
God's love with others.
I am thankful for the enjoyment that my
boys get from hunting together ...
and the meat it provides.
(Nathan shot his first buck, a 4pt.,
on the first day of deer season.)
Take a peek at Benson Memorial's Facebook page ...check out the the Fall Teen Photo Contest ...recognize the winner?

No comments:
Post a Comment