...but we trust in a FAITHFUL GOD!
what we thought were head colds the weekend before
Thanksgiving...and I got sick a week later.
But it was covid not head colds.
Matt got hit the hardest of us all and we had a handful
of scary days with him ...and 2 ER dates together.
Just when I felt like our family was turning the corner,
my mom got admitted to the hospital with covid.
We had 4+ long and hard weeks, but I'm so blessed
to report that mom is home, Matt is back to work,
and we got to go to church this week after missing 4 Sundays!
The timing of this battle with covid canceled our plans
with our Judson friends for Thanksgiving, busted our plans
for celebrating Matt and mom's birthdays, and stole hunting
season from the boys ...plus we canceled our plans
to spend Christmas in Florida with Matt's gramma.
Despite these disappointments, I've been blessed to
see God help us rise above our circumstances and praise Him.
To be raw and honest, there were sleepless nights,
tears, long hugs, tough conversations, and fear ...
and most of the time, all I could pray was
"I trust you Lord!" and
"Thank you Jesus for your peace and presence!".
And God showed up in big ways sending help
when and how we needed it!
treatment and care for Matt and mom from Titusville Hospital staff
God speeding up the process of us getting a nebulizer machine for Matt
several meals dropped off
groceries and milk delivered
Rx picked up and dropped off
firewood brought in twice so we could stay warm
care basket and gifts
a deer - meat processed and packaged
cards, phone calls, and messages
and so many supporting us in prayer!
We felt so loved and cared for during this time
by God and His people!
No comments:
Post a Comment