Psalms 92:1 -
It is good to give thanks to the Lord and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High.
During the Thanksgiving holiday, we focus on our blessings and express our gratitude to God for them. But thanks should be on our lips every day. We can never say thank you enough to parents, friends, leaders and especially to God. When thanksgiving becomes an integral part of our lives, we will find that our attitudes toward life will change. We will become more positive, gracious, loving and humble.
During the Thanksgiving holiday, we focus on our blessings and express our gratitude to God for them. But thanks should be on our lips every day. We can never say thank you enough to parents, friends, leaders and especially to God. When thanksgiving becomes an integral part of our lives, we will find that our attitudes toward life will change. We will become more positive, gracious, loving and humble.
(Matt, Jon and the kiddos are watching turkeys out back of their house.)
I am thankful for friends who remain faithful through the ups and downs of life ... and for our tradition of spending Thanksgiving break with the Ayars family!
I am thankful for Grace's spunky personality and her smile along with the smiles she brings us!
I am thankful for friends who remain faithful through the ups and downs of life ... and for our tradition of spending Thanksgiving break with the Ayars family!
I am thankful for Grace's spunky personality and her smile along with the smiles she brings us!(Matt and all the kiddos watching the Thanksgiving Day parade.)
What are you thankful for?



1 comment:
I am thankful for friends who take over my kitchen when I have a cast on my foot. I am also thankful for our Thanksgiving Traditions.
Post a Comment