Saturday, March 19, 2011
Old Farm Cabinet
Again and again, I'm amazed at how God blesses us with the desires of our hearts ... this old farm cabinet is exactly that! I was given money as a Christmas gift from my in laws to go towards a cabinet for my good dishes in the diningroom area. I found this old farm cabinet at an antique store here in town. I asked if the seller would come down in price. He did which left just enough money from what I had been given to buy a quart of paint. How faithful our God is!! Matt painted the cabinet green to go with our kitchen area colors. I added the quilt on top (a wedding gift from Matt's aunt that used to hang in our diningroom in Richmond) and dishes inside. It is perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment