Tuesday, November 26, 2013

being thankful ALL YEAR LONG!


This Thanksgiving tree idea came from here and you
can get the leaves to print out from that site.
Each leaf has a scripture verse about thanksgiving to meditate on.




It's the time of year to "give thanks" ... as much as I love Thanksgiving, 
I long for this attitude to be our daily habit ALL YEAR LONG! 
When you visit our home, you will find little reminders all around 
to be thankful ... our family mission statement says that 
"grateful hearts will abide in our home" ... we are far from perfect, 
but we are working hard with the Holy Spirit in us to 
be in an attitude of thanks giving every day!

When thanks to God becomes a habit ... joy in God becomes your life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such cute decor! I also love that you have a family mission statement. I totally need to make one with my hubby.