This is our last full day in Peru ... and it is our "free" day.
We start our day by Nick taking us to his favorite coffee shop.
Cafe Verde is owned by a Christian family who homeschools their two children.
They also buy their coffee beans from local farmers and work to educate these farmers.
I think I like this family ... Christians...homeschool....support local farmers...coffee!!
And I definitely like their coffee!! It was the best coffee I've ever had!!
So I brought home some of their fresh roasted beans and am enjoying a cup as I type.

Geography lesson ... Peru is on the west coast of South America ... South Pacific Ocean.
So we went to the beach and spent a couple hours enjoying the beach, watching dolphins and relaxing.
It was our first time to the Pacific Ocean.
Our new friends from Camino de Vida joined us and we enjoyed spending this last day with them!
We start our day by Nick taking us to his favorite coffee shop.
Cafe Verde is owned by a Christian family who homeschools their two children.
They also buy their coffee beans from local farmers and work to educate these farmers.
I think I like this family ... Christians...homeschool....support local farmers...coffee!!
And I definitely like their coffee!! It was the best coffee I've ever had!!
So I brought home some of their fresh roasted beans and am enjoying a cup as I type.

Geography lesson ... Peru is on the west coast of South America ... South Pacific Ocean.
So we went to the beach and spent a couple hours enjoying the beach, watching dolphins and relaxing.
It was our first time to the Pacific Ocean.
Our new friends from Camino de Vida joined us and we enjoyed spending this last day with them!

In the afternoon, we went to the Inka Market ... it was full of small shops selling such fun items.
Our family did our Christmas shopping!
For dinner, we went to an awesome Brazilian restaurant and filled up our bellies before heading
to the airport for a long 24+ hours of getting home!
Don't stop reading here ...
I plan to do two more posts about our new friends in Peru
and the culture of Peru.


No comments:
Post a Comment