Monday, April 7, 2014

Winter Projects - garland, soap dispenser, window seat cushion, sign


We have had a long, cold and snowy winter ...
the kind of winter perfect for projects.
And my project list kept growing as the winter
continued ... 
We are starting to see signs of spring so I'm 
happy my winter list is almost complete ...
scrap booking is the only thing left as I only
got a few pages done not caught up as I'd hoped!
But I did get started on a few Christmas gifts!

Here are a few winter projects I've
completed over the last couple weeks...

a pom pom garland for on our Christmas tree

a Mason jar soap dispenser


a cushion for on our window seat
(I've been wanting to do this for years ...
I had a Christmas gift card to Jo-Ann's and 
birthday money that helped it happen!)




and a sign made by Nathan for in our mudroom 
(my mom had shared this cute quote with 
me a couple years ago and I'd been wanting to make
a sign with it ... Nathan loves to create so
I let him loose with the supplies and here you go!)

I am super excited for spring but a little sad to see my
winter project time coming to an end ...
I love to create!



No comments: