Here are two baby shower gifts that I've made lately ... I had to wait until after the showers to post pictures so I didn't ruin the gift surprise!
My sweet friend Sara and her husband are expecting a baby boy in August. They are big football fans ... Jay is a Browns fan and Sara, a Broncos fan. Sara requested this football cocoon and I added the "mommy's team" and "daddy's team" hats for the baby wear over the winter months. I wasn't able to attend her baby shower in D.C., but was happy to get the gift done and sent in time for her to open at the shower.
Matt's brother and wife are also expecting a boy ... in September. Amy is doing the nursery in owls with a gray/mustard color scheme. She showed me several pictures of handmade items she likes and this is what we ending up putting together ....
This sleepy owl hat and coordinating diaper cover are for newborn photos.
Grace made this owl pillow (mommy helped sew the "tricky" parts) for Aunt Amy's baby.
I loved how this basket worked up and will be great to hold diapers, small toys, or books.
And I decided it was the perfect "gift bag".









1 comment:
We love, love, love the football cocoon and hats. Baby Senich shows his appreciation as well with practice kicks and throws in womb.
Post a Comment