Wednesday, March 3, 2021

February update

 



Grace and I have been enjoying card making and scrapbooking.
We borrowed music themed rubber stamps from a friend
and made these Valentine cards.
The front has "love {music} notes" on it and inside we
wrote "Jesus Loves you and so do we!".
The envelopes were my favorite part ...
we printed out the sheet music for "Jesus Loves Me",
cut, folded, and taped making the envelopes.


We enjoyed our traditional Family Valentine's Date 
with a special dinner, chocolate fondue and
reading the love notes from each other in our Valentine jars.
This is such a special time!


This picture below is a blast from the past ...
my Kindergarten class at the end of my 
third year teaching ... in June 2003
but I wanted you to see Ms. Peatross.
She was my teacher's aid for my first three
years teaching ... but she became so much more than that!
She became a dear friend and we still keep in touch.



Well ...Ms. Peatross is battling breast cancer
and I wanted very much to go give her a hug, but can't.
So I made her this  prayer shawl
and sent her this {HUG} in the mail.
(She loves purple!)


I've been given homemade skin care products 
before but have only made lotion bars and face wash bars.
Grace and I wanted to try some other items
for ourselves ...so we ordered supplies
and have made bath bombs, 
sugar scrub and whipped body butter.
ooooh! Our skin is so smooth and soft!










Update on Winter Projects

After getting organized, coming up with a sustainable
game plan for scrapbooks, and ordering a few supplies
plus pictures in January ... I am happy to report
that I scrapbooked 18 months of Nathan's life in February!
I am LOVIN' the great memories looking at
the pictures brings back and the little keepsakes
I've kept along the way to put in the scrapbooks!

And out of scrap yarn, this month, 
Grace has made 2 scarves and is on her 3rd.


And I have made 5 pair of slippers.




No comments: